Wednesday, January 24, 2018

SWGOH RESOURCES:  

Guildies, more free semi-solicited advice.  Below are a few resources I use to improve my SWGOH IQ.  I regularly listen to the Shattered Order and Galactic War Reports to keep up on current news.  The Shattered Order podcast has done some mini-episodes that talk about specific topics like mods and the best way to grind gear.  SWGOHindepth is more of a theory crafting podcast that gets a little to "gamer" for me.  I have not listened to Cantina Vizsla so if you listen let me know what you think.  

SWGOH.gg is also a great tool if you sync your game account to their site.  Syncing can be a pain but once you are there are several functions that can help you manage your roster.  The site will automatically add you to the Lazy Lightsaber guild page where it is much easier to review other member's rosters.  I haven't fully explored all the things SWGOH.gg offers but the site is mentioned on podcasts frequently.  Crouching rancor is also very helpful because if has a mod adviser that show the recommended mods for each character.  It is a fast way to check out if the 144 energy you spent on to get six health circles has a use (the answer is no ALWAYS PROTECTION ON THE CIRCLE).  The SWGOHindepth website has some great raid videos and will help as we gear and level up for HAAT.  

I am sure there are others so if you have suggestions let me know and I will add them.  

Good luck, you'll need it.


Podcasts:  The Shattered Order
                  The Galactic War Report
                  SWGOH Indepth
                  Cantina Vizsla

Mod and Roster advice:  SWGOH.gg
                                        Crouchingrancor
                                        gaming-fans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment